How does the Lineage club work?
- Think of it like a subscription service that sends you wine in March, June and November.
- For each of these months, you can expect an email 2-3 weeks prior to the shipping date with the following information:
wine selection for the shipment
key dates including the cut off day for customization
payment processing date
expected shipping day or pick up date
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender in your inbox so you never miss a notification.
What is the cost of the membership?
- There are no membership fees.
- You only pay for the wines in your shipment. You can expect the average annual cost (ie. 36 bottles of wine) to be approximately $750,- plus tax. If you modify the wines in your shipment, the cost will adjust according to the price of those wines.
- There are no extra fees. You only pay for the wine that is delivered directly to your door.
- Shipping costs do apply.
What's so great about it?
Can I extend my benefits to family and friends?
- Club benefits only apply to the person who is on the account and their spouse/partner.
Can I modify the wines in my shipments?
- We recommend the VINEYARDIST, as this will give you some options to customize your package.
Can I pick up my wines instead of having them shipped?
- Of course! In fact, we encourage it because we love seeing our members!
- Please select pickup as your default upon sign up or update your account.
I've signed up for the club. Now what?
Begin using your benefits! Shop our store (onsite or online) to redeem your applicable 10% membership discount anytime of the year.
Receive a free tasting for you and 5 of your friends in our beautiful farmhouse tasting room.
I love being a club member but want to skip a shipment or cancel.
- The minimum commitment for membership is 3 shipments.
- Once you've taken your 3 shipments, the membership continues until you decide you'd like to cancel.
- To skip a shipment or cancel, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please note - to cancel a membership you must email or call to cancel the membership. Unsubscribing to club emails will not cancel the club membership it will only cancel the emails.
Can I order wine outside of the club shipments?
- Of course!
- Place your additional order in our online store. You must login first, to access all available wines and receive your member discount.
How will I be charged?
- Packages are automatically charged (prior to shipment) to your credit card based on your chosen subscription at sign-up.
Can I make the Club a gift ?
- YES! Simply add the shipping address of the person/company you would like to send it to.
- We will process your credit card and invoices will get sent directly to you. No receipt will be included in the shipment.
- You even have the option to include a gift message.
- We are here for you Mo-Fri during office hours.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-494-1783.