What are the Wine Club Membership policies?
- All prices include British Columbia's LST (Liquor Sales Tax).
- All shipments are subject to BC sales taxes
- Shipping and handling to your area is an additional charge for less than 12 bottle club shipments. Please see shipping costs by province.
- Customs and duty regulations prevent us from shipping outside of Canada.
- Shipments will be scheduled in March, June & November each year.
- E-mail notification of a shipment and package details will be sent in advance.
Each shipment will be automatically charged to your credit card prior to shipping.
- Maintaining up to date account details and address changes are the responsibility of the member. Additional shipping charges (returns, reroutes) will apply if your package is undeliverable.
- If you are unable to receive your shipment, please request alternate shipping arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are welcome to switch between package types as long as it is before the cut-off date prior to the shipment. To change your subscription preference please contact us directly by e-mail or phone. You will receive a confirmation once the change has been made.
- Membership is for a minimum of three shipments with automatic renewal.
- Membership may be cancelled after the third shipment but must be before the cut-off date prior to the next shipment.
- You must be of legal drinking age to join the Lineage Club.